Posted by : Ebrant10 Friday, April 4, 2014



Saturday March 29 I met up with Ty at one of our favorite wild trout streams in the area. The south eastern part of the state held their annual opening day so we stayed out of that zoo and headed more towards the south central part of the state. The morning started out with us helping one of the older guys who love along the stream hook up his lawn roller. After about 20 minutes of bsing with him it was on to fishing. Ty started out fishing a dry dropper rig and I was czech nymphing. For this stream czech is the best method to catch fish and after my third fish Ty was still carrying the skunk and ready to change leaders. I got him rigged up while he fished my rod and had 3 fish to the net by the time I had his ready to go. It was about as steady as you could ask for throughout the day and we both passed the 20 fish mark by the time we left. We both caught nice browns and rainbows but nothing really huge was caught. It was nice to get out with Ty again, our schedules don't work out together as often as I would like.

- Copyright © Sideling Hill Hackle - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -